Thursday 12 July 2007

Blog Traffic

I've just entered into the world of blog traffic. I've visited loads of sites and for the past 40 minutes I've "pinged" "burnt" "added widgets" and done all manner of stuff with wild abandon and without having the vaguest notion of what consequences may result from what I've done. Like a blindfolded gladiator I've slashed and stabbed at cyberspace with impunity and thrown my blog out there in the hope that some of it will land on the screens of people who are interested in writing or at least the process of getting a novel noticed once the blessed thing has been written. I've been asked to "point my feed" " to personalise my springwidget" and "edit my layout" all of which I have obediently done, or at least think I've done having, after all, no idea what it was I thought I was doing in the first place.
I think I might now be a Blogsoldier and a member of Blogexplosion but I don't know will keep you posted.

1 comment:

MsCatMinder said...

Great to see your blog in progress Neil . Am sure you will find it addictive and us readers will be delighted to chart your progress towards the bestseller lists . Sue wants her copy of Martha's Vineyard signed by the way .